Opening March 2021 for the season
Get PSYCHED Outer Banks! We now have 14 Ziplines and 50 Obstacles
In 2019 we added 2 new courses on the bottom of the tower that are sure to give everyone in your family a thrill! The new courses are made up of easy obstacles and zip lines which make it accessible for almost anyone who wishes to participate. We also replace or reinvent 7 obstacles each season, so be sure to come check us out each year!
Open for the 2021 season
What are we doing to protect our staff and participants?
- All gear (gloves, harness, helmets) are cleaned/sanitized with each use
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up at various points and hand washing is required of all staff and guests
- We are continuing to follow public updates and recommended community policies, (wear a mask, wait 6ft apart and wash your hands)
- If you have been around anyone with Covid-19 please stay home, Or If you have any potential cold symptoms please stay home. Thanks for understanding,
- MODIFIED GUEST CHECK IN – When you arrive for your adventure, you will be greeted outside of the building by one of our staff. They will be confirming the following things before sending your group around to the back porch for gearing up to meet your guides.
- Everyone in your group has a face covering.
- Everyone in your group has signed a waiver electronically.
- Everyone has their own water
- Leave ALL personal items in your vehicle. We are unable to hold on to any personal items at this time.
- Be prepared to sanitize your car keys with a Clorox wipe or Lysol spray if you’d like us to hold car keys for you.
- RETAIL SPACE – We will be only allowing staff in our retail space. We will have a sampling of our retail items outside on the porch to you to choose.
- Please limit spectators to 2 per group as our viewing platform is fairly small
- ARE YOU SICK? – If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. We’ll be here when you feel better!
- Photos will be available for a discounted price this year $10 for all your photos by email per person while on the course
Located at MP 15.5 in Nags Head, First Flight Adventure Park is designed for ages 6 and up and thrill seekers of varying levels. Bring your family along for the adventure of a lifetime by testing your mental and physical limits on 50 different obstacles and 14 ziplines up to 50 feet in the air.
Want to host a birthday party that will not soon be forgotten? Book it at First Flight Adventure Park and the whole party will be in for a treat. The guest of honor climbs free!Learn More
The First Flight Adventure Park is the perfect venue for your next corporate outing. Build team spirit on our challenging ropes course high above the Albermarle SoundLearn More
Take on the ultimate challenge and calm those pre-wedding jitters! An unforgettable experience for your bachelor or bachelorette party and wedding guests!Learn More
News & Updates
More News Read More
As an adventure park we do stay open in the rain and embrace climbers on rainy days. A little water and rain is just an extra part of the challenge. The extra challenge of rain or wind is even free of charge!
Everyone always wants to bring their phones, wallets, and other valuables out to the park with them. Please do not!!!First off, you should not have anything in your pockets so that nothing can fall out and hit other participants. This is said while in the shop during the check in process.
Ready for Your Next Adventure?
Call (252) 715-3622
This is why our customers Love Us!
Climb, Zip, Play!
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.