Participants must be at least 6 years old AND weigh less than 250 pounds. Each person will sign a Participant Agreement before starting the tour. Anyone below 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Agreement form.
Please arrive 20 minutes early to check in at the registration building (connected to Dairy Queen). Every participant must have a bottle of water, wear sneaker style closed toed shoes, and have valid ID for 18 yrs old and up.
Climbers must be in reasonably good physical condition and be able to actively participate on the course. If you are unsure about your ability to participate in this activity, whether physically or otherwise, please take the time to discuss your concerns with us when placing your reservation. Flight Crew will provide Ground School instruction prior to climbing, as well as guidance on the course.
First Flight Adventure Park prohibits the use of alcohol or illegal drugs before climbing, prohibits harmful conduct or interference of any kind with safety, and requires participants to inform FFAP of any pre-existing medical condition or use of prescribed medicines. FFAP reserves the right to remove any individual from the course with no refund, if these policies are not followed.
AGE & HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- All participants must be at least 3'9" tall
- Each participant less than 5' tall must be accompanied by another participant who is at least 5' tall. A 1:1 ratio. At least half of your party must be 5' tall.
- Minimum age 6 yrs old
- Climbers may be on the course in the wind and rain, but not thunderstorms.
- NO REFUNDS. If we are forced to close due to weather, a rain check will be issued.
GROUP RATES & LOCAL DISCOUNT
- Group rates available - 2 week advance group reservation required (March, April, May, September, October, November)
- Local love - call for discount